Beginner Chinese – Self Introduction (Part 1)
For the full lesson on “self-introduction” options in Chinese, you can join us here: https://goo.gl/FJC2mg
Chinese people believe that they should show respect when asking about others’ names. When you meet someone for the first time, how do you introduce yourself in Chinese? You can begin with:
Wǒ xìng Wáng.
我 姓 王。
My last name is Wang.
My first name is…
But there’s more to it than that! Watch the video, read the lesson and stuck around with us to learn this exciting langauge!
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01