“Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
Kids, Teachers and Parents Can Learn to Speak Chinese (Mandarin) with this Easy “Mandarin for Beginners” 56 Minute Video. Busy Beavers Make Language Learning Fun and Easy. Give these Lessons a Try with your Family.
Many of Lessons in this Video are Shortened “CLIPS”. The Full Version of all 24 Lessons is over 1.5 Hours.
You can watch the Full Version of these 24 Chinese Videos by Becoming a Paying Subscriber to Our Paid YouTube Channel http://YouTube.com/BusyBeaversTV
Buy the DVD From Our Website:
Want to try some other Long-Play TV-Show-Style Videos?
– DVD ABCs & 123s http://bit.ly/ABCs-123s-DVD
– DVD Colors & Shapes http://bit.ly/Colors-Shapes-DVD
– DVD Nursery School http://bit.ly/Nursery-School-DVD
– DVD English Level 1 http://bit.ly/English-Level-1-DVD
– DVD French Level 1 http://bit.ly/French-Level-1-DVD
Did you know that Children who can speak more than one Language Develop Learning Skills Faster?
Speaking a Foreign Language is a “Brain Exercise” that benefits all other areas of Study such as Math, Music, Art & Science.
Children under the age of 5 years old can learn a new language much more quickly than teens or adults. That is why it is important to introduce Foreign Languages to Kids at a very young age.
Busy Beavers Language Learning Videos are Fun and Easy.
Our Videos take the fear out of learning a new language by starting with simple vocabulary and building small phrases.
Moms & Dads, Try out these Lessons with your Baby.
You’ll find Learning a New Language is Fun & Easy too!
Below is a list of the 24 Tracks in this 54 Minute Collection.
1. “My Name is…” (00:17)
2. “In the Classroom” (4:33)
3. “Numbers 1 – 100” (5:40)
4. “I’m Hot, I’m Cold” (7:05)
5. “Colors Lesson” (11:05)
6. “Shapes Lesson” (12:47)
7. “Counting Practice” (14:09)
8. “The Color Game” (17:26)
9. “In the Park” (19:00)
10. “Rooms in the Home” (20:26)
11. “In the Bedroom” (21:43)
12. “In the Bathroom” (23:01)
13. “In the Living Room” (24:22)
14. “In the Dining Room” (27:47)
15. “In the Kitchen” (30:34)
16. “Playing Games” (32:00)
17. “Playing Instruments” (34:25)
18. “Simple Actions” (35:59)
19. “Eating & Drinking” (37:18)
20. “Playing Review” (42:37)
21. “Everyday Activities” (44:34)
22. “Park Test” (46:24)
23. “Bedroom Test” (49:54)
24. “Living Room Test” (51:20)
******** More Smash Hits ********
“Colors Collection” http://bit.ly/Colors-Collection
“Alphabet Collection” http://bit.ly/Alphabet-Collection
“Numbers Collection” http://bit.ly/Numbers-Collection
“Nursery Rhymes Collection” http://bit.ly/Rhymes-Collection
“DVD Party!” http://bit.ly/DVD-Party-Sampler
******** Follow Us ********
We Upload a New Video Every Monday!
Subscribe to Stay Connected:
Join our Facebook Page:
Friend Betty Beaver:
******** SHOP ********
Buy DVDs, Textbooks, CDs, T-Shirts:
******** Download ********
Download the iPad – iPhone APP:
Download the Android APP:
Free MP3s of Our HITS! Work Sheets & Flash Cards
Parents of Babies and Toddlers use Busy Beavers Videos to Teach Basic English Vocabulary and Concepts.
Kindergarten, English & ESL Teachers and Children with Autism, Asperger’s or Learning Disabilities
such as Delayed Speech have all found Busy Beavers Videos a Great Teaching Resource to Improve Young Learners’ Development.
Busy Beavers not only create Fantastic, Fun Children’s Edutainment Videos that teach Counting, Colors, The Alphabet, Shapes and More,
But Busy Beavers also has developed an entire English Language Learning System for Children whom English is not their first Language.
Full Videos are Available on a Series of DVDs that we will ship to you anywhere in the world.
Check Out our Online Shop to order yours. http://BusyBeavers.com/Shop
You can also access all of our great Learning Material by becoming a Paying Subscriber to our Website: http://BusyBeavers.com/Subscribe
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1