Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
Click here to get our FREE App & More Free Lessons at
Learn to introduce yourself in Chinese with our Chinese in Three Minutes series!
In China, manners are important, and this step-by-step video teaches you some of the basics you need to be polite while speaking Chinese. A native Chinese teacher will explain the simple phrases necessary.
This is the fastest, easiest way to pick up basic Chinese!
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to introduce yourself in Chinese.
If you learned a lot with this video, stop by our Chinese language learning website and get other language learning content including great videos just like this one, audio podcasts, review materials, blogs, iPhone applications, and more.
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1