Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
Beginner Mandarin Chinese Lesson: We are going to learn how to say spatial words or direction words “on, under, front, behind, left, right, inside, outside, beside”.
Check out my teaching profile: https://www.verbling.com/teachers/yi
Sign up with this link: https://www.verbling.com/i/yi4 and you’ll get $5. You can use it to book a lesson on my teaching profile above.
Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homemadechinese
Like me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/homemadechinese
In the video, besides those spatial words, we are also going to learn how to use them in example sentence: Money is on my hand. I am under the table. A plant is in front of me. Photos are behind me. Nothing is to my left. Curtain is to my right. Flowers are in the flowerpot. Buildings are outside. I am beside the computer.
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1