Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
Travel in Chinese Lesson: Mandarin Chinese Lessons for Beginners and Travelers: How to ask for and give directions like a native Chinese speaker!
Want a private lesson? Check out my teaching profile: https://www.verbling.com/teachers/yi Sign up with this link: https://www.verbling.com/i/yi4 and you’ll get $5. You can use it to book a lesson with me on my teaching profile page above.
Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homemadechinese?ref=hl
Look forward to helping you improve your Chinese!
There are five important points in the video.
1. “Excuse me” is NOT “请问qǐng wèn”. It is “不好意思bù hǎo yì si”.
2. What does “verb + 一下yí xià” indicate and how to use it.
3. What are measure words and how to use them.
4. How to change “one, two, three…” into “1st, 2nd, 3rd…”.
5. How to use the structural particle “的de”.
And how to say “subway station, hotel, restaurant, bar, mall, supermarket, bathroom, bank, hospital”.
You will learn the sentences: “Excuse me! May I ask where the subway station is? Go along this road. Turn right at the first intersection in the front. Turn left at the second intersection in the front.”
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1