Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
Travel in Chinese Lesson: Mandarin Chinese Lessons for Beginners and Travelers: Eat in a restaurant like a native Chinese speaker!!!
Want a private lesson? Check out my teaching profile: https://www.verbling.com/teachers/yi
Sign up with this link: https://www.verbling.com/i/yi4 and you’ll get $5. You can use it to book a lesson on my teaching profile above.
Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homemadechinese
Like me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/homemadechinese
Beginner Mandarin Chinese Lesson: We are going to learn:
5 kinds of meat: beef, mutton, pork, chicken, duck;
5 kinds of animals: cow, sheep, pig, chicken, duck.
3 seafood: fish, shrimp, crab.
3 vegetarian food: egg, tofu, bean
18 kinds of vegetables:
9 salad vegetables: lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, carrot, celery, beet, cabbage;
Another 9 vegetables: potato, corn, spinach, pumpkin, broccoli, sweet potato, Chinese cabbage, mushroom, eggplant.
By the way, eggplant is the word we say when we take a photo.
Staple food: flour in the north of China; rice in the south of China.
Common flour staple food is noodles, steamed bun, dumplings, steamed buns with stuffing. Common rice staple food is white rice, round rice noodles and flat rice noodles.
6 kinds of seasoning: vinegar, hot pepper (chili), soy sauce, salt, black pepper, sugar.
We are going to learn what to say in different scenes:
What to say when walk in a restaurant.
How to read the menu.
How to order.
How to ask for a certain tableware and seasoning while eating.
How to pay.
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1