Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Shopping and Bargaining
Travel in Chinese Lesson: Mandarin Chinese Lessons for Beginners and Travelers: How to shop in a shopping mall and how to bargain like a native Chinese speaker!!!
Want a private lesson? Check out my teaching profile: https://www.verbling.com/teachers/yi
Sign up with this link: https://www.verbling.com/i/yi4 and you’ll get $5. You can use it to book a lesson on my teaching profile above.
Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/homemadechinese
Like me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/homemadechinese
Beginner Mandarin Chinese Lesson: We are going to learn how to say:
(In a mall) Welcome! What do you need? I can help you to introduce.
I have a look. How much is it? How to say 20% off, 25% off, 50% off.
If you like it, you can try it on.
Do you have a small/medium/large size?
Where is the fitting room? It is there!
This one is a little bit small. Do you have a bigger one?/ This one is a little bit big. Do you have a smaller one?
Yes, we do. /No more. Sorry.
Do you have other colors?
(At the cashier) Altogether is ¥278.
Cash or card?
(Pay with cash) Receive you ¥300. Give you ¥22 change.
(Pay with card) Please enter your password. Please sign.
Thank you for coming! Welcome for the next time!
(In a small store) When you bargain, there are two magical phrases: “Too expensive!” and “Cheaper!”
- Ugandan high school students begin Chinese lessons
- Proper Chinese Word Order: Mandarin Grammar #1 – Yoyo Chinese
- Miraculous Ladydubs #2 – Chinese Lessons
- Mandarin Chinese Lesson 1
- Learn Mandarin Lessons for Beginners: Fruit Vocabulary in Mandarin Chinese (Full Version)
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Eating in a Restaurant
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Travelers: Ask for and Give Directions
- Learn Chinese Lessons for Beginners: How to say spatial words
- Learn Chinese – Chinese in Three Minutes – How to Introduce Yourself in Chinese
- Learn basic Mandarin: The best basic Mandarin toolkit
- Kids Mandarin Chinese Lessons 01
- HSK1- Basic 150 Mandarin Chinese words (part 1/4) | Hua Jie Language
- Chinese Tone Pairs: How to Practice and Master Mandarin Tones
- “Chinese Level 1 DVD” – 56 Minutes, Learn to Speak Mandarin, Easy Chinese Lessons, Kids School
- Chinese I – A Journey to China Lesson 01
- Best Mandarin Chinese Lessons by Xue Bai – Introduction pinyin – Compilation 1