Cuisinart Culinary School – Episode 1
Build a solid French Culinary Foundation and you’ll always cook with Confidence! Join us as Celebrity Chef Jonathan Collins teaches us French Cuisine and techniques.
In episode 1 Chef Collins will teach you how to master the culinary basics, demonstrating basic knife skills, stocks, sauces and soups.
On the menu:
Knife Cuts – Brunoise, Mirepoix, Paysanne, Julienne, Chiffonade
Roasted Vegetable Stock
Chicken or White Stock
Beef, Veal, or Brown Stock,
White and Brown Roux
Pays anne Soup
Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
You’ll learn the critical knife cuts and understand their importance. See how to thicken and flavour sauces and soups with amazing results. Learn to build a wide variety of mother sauces for just a few simple ingredients. Make soup, both stock and cream effortlessly, with beautiful flavour and texture.
Be sure to visit us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/CuisinartCanada and Twitter at http://twitter.com/CuisinartCanada
**PLEASE NOTE – THE CUISINART CULINARY SCHOOL CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**
- We Will Survive: Cooking lessons
- Vietnamese Cooking Lessons & Classes | School of Wok
- VIETNAMESE COOKING LESSONS!
- PUTO (new improved video)
- PANCIT PALABOK
- NANAY LILAY’S MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH LECHE FLAN
- MENUDONG TAGALOG
- MAJA MAIS
- “KILLER” ADOBO – BEST FILIPINO ADOBO (with English subtitles)
- How To Master 5 Basic Cooking Skills – Gordon Ramsay
- Hetalia – Cooking Lessons with Italy
- Gordon Gives Tatiana Cooking Lessons – Kitchen Nightmares
- EMH – COOKING LESSONS
- COOKING LESSONS WITH FAMOUS CHEF