Vietnamese Cooking Lessons & Classes | School of Wok
Learn to cook classic and contemporary Vietnamese dishes and food with TV’s Jeremy Pang and his team in our Covent Garden school.
Vietnamese food is known for its fresh, healthy style of cooking and eating. The culture utilises light flavourful broths, aromatic vibrant herbs, and spices to create dishes that are light but still packed with layers of flavour. Join us and discover some of the key techniques and flavour profiles of this fascinating, unique and irresistible cuisine.
Book your class here: https://www.schoolofwok.co.uk/classes
Follow School of Wok:
- We Will Survive: Cooking lessons
- VIETNAMESE COOKING LESSONS!
- PUTO (new improved video)
- PANCIT PALABOK
- NANAY LILAY’S MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH LECHE FLAN
- MENUDONG TAGALOG
- MAJA MAIS
- “KILLER” ADOBO – BEST FILIPINO ADOBO (with English subtitles)
- How To Master 5 Basic Cooking Skills – Gordon Ramsay
- Hetalia – Cooking Lessons with Italy
- Gordon Gives Tatiana Cooking Lessons – Kitchen Nightmares
- EMH – COOKING LESSONS
- Cuisinart Culinary School – Episode 1
- COOKING LESSONS WITH FAMOUS CHEF