Belly Dance Lesson #1 – BellyDanceBoulevard.com dancing lessons
This is the first lesson out of a full online belly dance course from http://www.bellydanceboulevard.com . Watch and practice at the comfort of your home, by yourself or with a friend.
The video starts with 2:30 minutes of me doing dance improvisation; I believe it is important to see your teacher’s dance style before learning from her. Following that, there are about seven minutes of belly dance lesson. We learn how to do the twist, how to walk with it, and more.
The music I dance to is the song “Ra’etak” (“I protected you”) from Hussein el Masry’s album “Arabian Emotions”.
Visit BellyDanceBoulevard.com to watch the entire course, to get video recommendations, tips, to read articles and see the beautiful boutique of belly dance costumes and accessories. Enjoy!
- Zumba Dance Workout for Dummies, Class for Beginners, Dance Workout
- Ultimate Emergency Dance Lessons
- Swing dancing lessons – 3 technique tips for East Coast Swing basics
- Swing dance lessons for beginners with Brian Fortuna
- Simple Dance Move to ANY Music (Club Dance Lessons)
- SEXY POLE DANCE LESSONS! (Squad Vlogs – Field Trip)
- Salsa Dancing Lessons : Beginner S-Turn Moves
- Salsa Dancing for Beginners
- LINE DANCING LESSONS with Country Music Minute
- JohnnyO at Dance Lessons
- James Brown gives you dancing lessons
- How to Do Hip Lifts & Basic Shimmy | Belly Dancing
- How to Do Basic Jive Steps | Ballroom Dance
- How to dance the Two-Step. Free 2-Step Dancing Lessons w/Shawn Trautman
- Hip Hop Dance Lessons for Kids #1
- Epic Dance Lessons