Puppy Training Lesson 1 – Sit Means Sit Dog Training
Chris Flegler of Sit Means Sit Brisbane, Australia teaches “Beau” the five month old Australian Cattle Dog how to pay attention around some basic distraction. This is Beau’s first lesson with Sit Means Sit and the Sit Means Sit dog collar.
Sit Means Sit teaches control through attention and after laying in some foundation skills with the Sit Means Sit dog collar, Chris instructs Beau’s owner on how to re-direct his attention when distracted. Beau even learns how to greet strangers politely.
Visit http://www.SitMeansSit.com for more puppy dog training articles, to view more of our puppy dog training videos and to purchase a Sit Means Sit dog collar.
- Train Your Dog – 6 Important Dog Training Tips For Obedience Training
- Randy Hare Lesson 105 Detection Dog Training Boxes
- Pit Puppy Lessons | Dog Whisperer
- Operant Conditioning in Dog Training – A lesson from the Dog Training Guys! (K9-1.com)
- Malinois Puppy Training Lesson One
- “Leash Ninja” Dog Training Lesson FULL VERSION by www.K9-1.com
- Huskies Can’t be Off Leash Trained | 2 Year Old Husky | Dog Training Stuarts Draft
- How to Train Your Dog to NOT PULL on the Leash!
- How to train your dog – Lesson 1 – Natural dog Teaching
- How To Prepare A Dog For Therapy Dog Training
- Golden Retriever, Comet: Before and After Heel Lesson! Dog Training Northern Va, DC, MD
- Getting an EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE POLICE DOG under control in 1 lesson.!!
- Free Dog Obedience Training Lesson 1
- Foundation dog training; lesson 1 with Lucy
- Drop it get it first lesson-dog training
- Dog Training Lesson One – Pay Attention! by Pet Expertise