Figure Drawing Lessons 7/8 – Drawing And Shading – Shading Techniques With Pencil
Don’t miss out on future figure drawing lessons, sign up for free here: http://mydrawingtutorials.com/figure
Connect With Us:
This video is part of a full lesson, to view the complete lesson, go here:
Hello and welcome back to the 7th video in this tutorial series on how to draw the human figure.
By the way, if you missed any of the previous videos, you can just click below to watch them now…
Lesson 1 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrocH4noms
Lesson 2 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVBAPGBlnls
Lesson 3 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phWtQ2odZh0
Lesson 4 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lp6gc4gjjY
Lesson 5 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFyiM-Z3NZc
Lesson 6 – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFTXvcYyZnA
In the last video, we learned how to add some anatomical detail to our manikin figure to make it look realistic.
So in this video, we are going to complete the drawing you did yesterday, by adding shading to it.
The right shading can make or break a drawing so be sure to pay close attention in this video.
In the next clip, Michael is going to walk you through step by step how to shade your arm drawing to make it look three dimensional.
Let’s go over to the drawing table and begin…
[PLEASE REFER TO THE ABOVE VIDEO FOR STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS]
So there you have it!
Now if you don’t have some of the tools that Michael used in this video – like a brush or a blending stump – don’t worry.
Just use a regular Q-tip to blend the graphite and it will work just fine.
The important thing is for you to practice the shading yourself.
So I really hope you’ve been enjoying this lessons series, because tomorrow’s video will be the last one.
The season finally, if you will.
In tomorrow’s video, I’m going to tell you about how you can go even deeper with me and learn more cool tricks and techniques for mastering figure drawing.
If you’ve liked the videos so far, then you definitely want to watch tomorrow’s video.
As always, if you are a subscribers to my free newsletter, just watch your inbox for an email from me.
And if you are not subscribe yet, do so now so you don’t miss out on the next lesson.
Just go to http://mydrawingtutorials.com/figure
And finally, if you liked this video, please hit the “LIKE” button and share this lesson with your friends on your favorite social network by using the social sharing buttons on this page!
Thank you once again for watching. This is Ethan for http://mydrawingtutorials.com and I’ll see you tomorrow!
- Shading Lessons: Learn How to Draw Shades – How to Shade – Fine Art-Tips.
- Ministers, Lawmakers Draw Lessons From U.S. Polls
- Learn To Draw #01 – Sketching Basics + Materials
- How to draw Spongebob Squarepants – Easy step-by-step drawing lessons for kids
- How to draw Queen Elsa – Easy step-by-step drawing lessons for kids
- How to draw Batman – Easy step-by-step drawing lessons for kids
- How to draw a rose – Easy step-by-step drawing lessons for kids
- How to Draw a Mouse – Easy Cartoon Mouse Drawing Lessons for Kids | BP
- How to draw a Bird – Easy step-by-step drawing lessons for kids
- Figure Drawing Lessons 6/8 – Anatomy Drawing For Artists – Drawing Human Anatomy
- Figure Drawing Lessons 3/8 – How To Draw Perspective – Drawing Two Point Perspective
- Figure Drawing Lessons 2/8 – Drawing Human Proportions Using Stick Figures
- Figure Drawing Lessons 1/8 – Secret To Drawing The Human Figure
- Drawing Lessons : How to Draw Simple Flowers for Kids
- Drawing Lessons – How to Draw Horses (Preview)
- Drawing Lessons: How to Draw a Realistic Face – Fine Art-Tips