Bass Guitar Lessons – Fretboard Fitness – #3 Modes & Scales – Stu Hamm
FULL COURSE, TAB, JAM TRACKS: http://bit.ly/FretboardFitness
MORE STU HAMM BASS LESSONS: http://bit.ly/StuHammU
JOIN TRUEFIRE FOR FREE: http://bit.ly/TrueFire
Stu Hamm’s Fretboard Fitness digs deep into bass guitar fretboard navigation, finger agility and the theoretical knowledge necessary to play all styles of music. If you consider yourself an intermediate bass guitar player, Stu Hamm’s Fretboard Fitness is the bass boot camp you need to take your skills to the next level.
Stu Hamm first came to prominence after playing on Steve Vai’s Flex-Able disc. Going on to become the bassist of choice to lay down the low-end for virtuoso guitarists like Frank Gambale, Joe Satriani and many others on the stage and in the studio. Fortunately for students of bass guitar, Stu’s teaching skills match his musicianship providing a rare opportunity to learn bass guitar from one of the very best on the planet.
“These are the bass guitar lessons I wish I had when I was coming up. I’ve distilled the curriculum in Fretboard Fitness to the essential nuts and bolts of playing bass guitar; navigating the fretboard, building hand strength, and understanding the essential principles of music theory and harmony. All of the video bass guitar lessons, exercises and workouts that I’ve included in Fretboard Fitness are designed to form a strong bond between your hands, ears and mind.”
The best quality of this course is how you work with it; you’ll play your way through Fretboard Fitness. No tedious, boring routines or theoretical math here. Stu designed each workout to provide equal measures of applied theory, fretboard navigation and hand strength. This 3-in-1 approach gives you more of a musical perspective and makes working out more fun.
- Workout Routine for Six Pack Abs + MMA Lessons
- Whole Life Fitness Swimming Lessons
- Twerk lessons ! whatch!
- These 10 fitness lessons from SRK movies will blow your mind!
- Spin City Pole Fitness – Pole Dancing Lessons Bristol
- Salman Khan Muscle & Fitness Lessons
- Q&A PART TWO | Life lessons & variety in fitness | CAT MEFFAN
- NIA Fitness & Exercise Lessons : What to Wear to Nia Class for Fitness & Healing
- NIA Fitness & Exercise Lessons : Nia Healing Arts for Fitness & Healing
- NIA Fitness & Exercise Lessons : Nia Dance Arts for Fitness & Healing
- Kids workout video
- Jacqueline Valdez – Elegant Body Pilates TM- Premier Dance & Fitness Lessons
- Interview with Dell Farrell on biggest fitness lessons for women
- Home Pole Dancing Lessons Video 2: Basic Pole Moves For Beginners Series
- Gucci Mane “Wizop” Fitness Workout Plan and Swimming Pool Lessons!
- Fitness lessons from John Abraham