Golf lessons – 3 Steps to a Consistent Golf Swing
Golf Lessons with Derek Hooper – Almost every player I meet wants to be more consistent. The ability to control the club and thus the ball, shot after shot makes it so much easier to shoot low scores. A consistent golf swing is the goal of every player and if you follow a few simple steps you can get much closer to achieving that goal.
The biggest challenge with gaining consistency with your golf game is that no two shots are exactly the same. Each shot is played for a different stance, a different lie and requires a different ball flight. Despite this, there are a few things that if you can repeat in every swing, you can produce your desired shots more often. But keep in mind that your long term goal must a be a golf swing that can be adaptable to produce shots form a variety of situations and not only one shot from one particular situation.
In this video I explain three things that you must do with your body and club to give you the best opportunity to have a consistent golf swing. Working slowly through these elements and then slowly transferring them to hitting balls will help you improve your golf swing.
Now that you have developed a more consistent golf swing, you may want to consider some ways to give you shorter shots into the green. To learn how to add 20 yards to your drives check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbpxdakfIbY
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/DerekHooperGOLF
Website – http://www.derekhoopergolf.com
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots