Golf Lessons – Effortless Power
Golf Lessons with Derek Hooper – It has been stated that distance dictates potential when it comes to scoring in golf. If you are unable to hit the ball certain distances then you are not going to be able to hit short enough clubs into greens in order to score at the lowest level possible. Yet the average player struggles to generate enough club head speed to hit the distances they require to shoot the scores they dream about.
There is a way to generate effortless power and it does not require a lot of physical effort. It does not come from the hands and arms and it does not come from the upper body. These are the ways that most players try to generate speed and is why the fail to succeed.
To generate effortless power you must first understand how power is generated in the golf swing and then work through a series of drills to learn the new motion. Then you will start to hit the ball longer than you ever have before and allow yourself to hit shorter clubs into greens.
In this video I demonstrate how you can increase your club head speed and thus distance, not through more effort but actually with less effort.
To better understand the order in which the body segments move to generate maximum club head speed during the golf swing check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg5pNUSVAYY
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/DerekHooperGOLF
Website – http://www.derekhoopergolf.com
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots