Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
Click Here: http://ignitiongolf.com
In this lesson I explain how the golf swing incorporates the very same elements found in all other sports. It’s these elements that allow you to develop incredible power and consistency as your swing.
If you’ve had golf lessons in the past you may have been taught to hit the ball solely with your arms. This couldn’t be further from the truth. This type of golf instruction is only half of the swing. Although the arms play a role in generating the power in the golf swing these arms have to be connected to something.
To understand it, think about throwing a ball, swinging a bat or racquet. If you never played any of these sports before you would at least be able make the motion almost instantly without lessons or instruction.
The reason you can play other sports well yet have trouble playing golf is because the ball in all of these other sports is in motion whereas in golf the ball is stationary. With a stationary object sitting in front of you, you’ll want to hit the object instead of swinging through the object.
The harder you hit, the tighter you get, the more you’ll move the club off of it’s path. Also, when you try to hit hard it causes your arms to buckle through impact thus narrowing the swing arc which lowers your swing speed.
There is differing golf instruction out there. Hopefully, after you watch this and other golf lessons you see that the legs play an important role in the golf swing. If not, the best players in the world would not be using them.
Want more golf lessons? Please visit my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/paulwilsongolf
Also, please find our more about golf instruction and schools here:
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots
- Golf Lessons – Effortless Power