Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
Golf Lessons with Derek Hooper – Many players I meet have a lot of trouble playing bunker shots. They either struggle to get the ball out of the bunker or if they can get it out, have no control over how close the ball ends up to the hole. Bunker shots are like any other shot in golf in that if you have sound fundamentals and work on them regularly, you can play this shot as easily as any other golf shot.
In this video I outline what I consider to be the keys to becoming a good bunker player. I then describe a series of drills that you can work through that will all but guarantee you will improve this area of your game. The drills are pretty easy, but if followed and practiced will be a powerful tool in allowing you to get up and down more often from bunkers.
Having trouble getting your bunker shots to stop on the green? Check out this video on how to spin a bunker shot – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHhZzqy175I
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/DerekHooperGOLF
Website – http://www.derekhoopergolf.com
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots
- Golf Lessons – Effortless Power