Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
Golf Lessons with Derek Hooper – I have always felt that putting is the easiest part of the game. It requires little strength, endurance, flexibility or speed and thus with some practice every player can become a proficient putter. Despite this many players still find it difficult to make as many putts as they would like and end up wasting too many strokes on the greens.
In any round of golf you will play approximately 40% of your shots with a putter. Thus the skill of putting has a huge influence over your end score. Yet most players will rarely give this skill the time and attention it deserves. Knowledge of and focusing on a few key putting fundamentals can make a huge difference to your scores on the course.
In this video I detail the grip, set up and basic stroke mechanics as well as share a simple drill that will help you to build a strong foundation. Through implementing these suggestions along with a little hard work, you can improve your putting and thus lower your scores.
Do you have trouble controlling distance on longer putts? Check out the drill in this video, it is sure to help – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwYoOWrQKJU
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/DerekHooperGOLF
Website – http://www.derekhoopergolf.com
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots
- Golf Lessons – Effortless Power