Golf Swinging Techniques for Beginners : Golf Lessons
When beginning in golf it’s very important to practice good golf swing techniques. Lower your handicap with tips from a golf professional in this free video on golf swinging techniques for beginners.
Expert: Johnny Miles
Bio: Johnny Miles is the director of golf operations at Lake Powell National Golf Course in Arizona.
Filmmaker: Mike Phillips
Series Description: The game of golf is one of the most difficult sports to improve at because it takes a great deal of practice and patience. Improve your game with tips from a golf professional in this free video series on golf lessons.
- Senior Golf Lessons: 2/6 Backswing
- Playing Lessons, Golf Channel, Episode 3 Sandra and Holly, First Hole
- PGA Golf Lesson: Scoring Zone (Chipping & Pitching Tips)
- GOLF’S GREATEST LESSONS EVER!!!
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 021: Power Down Swing
- [Golf with Aimee] Aimee’s Golf Lesson 019: POWER BACK SWING
- Golf Tips – Hitting Driver – Bell Bay Golf Academy – Golf Lessons
- Golf Lessons – Stop Topping Fairway Woods
- Golf Lessons – Stop hitting the ground before the ball
- Golf Lessons – Putting Basics
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Pitch Shot
- Golf Lessons – How to Play a Bunker Shot
- Golf Lessons – How To Chip in Golf
- Golf Lessons – How The Golf Swing Works
- Golf Lessons – Hit pure iron shots
- Golf Lessons – Effortless Power