Alternative Energy: Lessons from Spain (Part 2 of 2)
IER economist Robert P. Murphy discussing Spain’s green jobs experience at a briefing on December 3rd, 2009.
The briefing, entitled Alternative Energy: Lessons from Spain featured a panel of experts from diverse backgrounds who discussed Spains efforts to develop green jobs and technology and whether these policies should be considered in the United States.
Murphy’s testimony cites data from “Study of the Effects on Employment of Public Aid to Renewable Energy Sources,” a study by Dr. Gabriel Calzada Alvarez of the King Juan Carlos University in Madrid, Spain.
The Spanish green jobs study can be found here: http://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org/green-jobs-resources/
- What is Energy – Types of Energy -www.makemegenius.com,one of the Best Education Website
- Wealth with Green: lessons for Meridian Energy
- Vocational Training in the Renewable Energy Sector: Sharing Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- “The Seventh Lesson” Human Magnetism – Pranic Energy – Uses and properties…
- Teach Green Building Technology in Your Lessons with the LJ ECO House
- Session on Alternative Energy & Smart Transportation : Lessons from Israel
- Meeting the Renewable Energy Challenge: James Hansen Lecture
- Lessons Learned from 99 LEED Projects: Energy
- Lessons in Renewable Energy from the UK
- Green Jobs: Lessons we can learn from Spain
- Green Energy white board lesson
- Green Energy as an Economic Development Tool
- Green Energy Act Finance Forum
- Green Day – ENERGY Band Lessons
- Energy lessons for kids : Energy saving kids, What is energy, A-Z about Energy
- Energiewende: Renewable energy lessons from Germany’s costly experiments