Session on Alternative Energy & Smart Transportation : Lessons from Israel
Alternative Energy & Smart Transportation: Lessons from Israel
20th July 2016 | New Delhi
ABOUT THE EVENT
For the last few decades Israel is considered to be the “Start Up Nation”. Several developments led the Israel high tech to lead several sectors in the global high tech scene, among them – Agricultural, ICT, water tech. defense, Internet etc.
Over the last few years, the Startup nation phenomena grew substantially to a new phase with 1200 new startups establishing every year.
One of the fastest growing area is alternative energy and smart mobility with ~ 500 new companies established over the last five years.
The lecture will try to explain the startup nation phenomena, why alternate energy and smart mobility and how Indian business sector can try to leverage the Israeli capabilities
- What is Energy – Types of Energy -www.makemegenius.com,one of the Best Education Website
- Wealth with Green: lessons for Meridian Energy
- Vocational Training in the Renewable Energy Sector: Sharing Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- “The Seventh Lesson” Human Magnetism – Pranic Energy – Uses and properties…
- Teach Green Building Technology in Your Lessons with the LJ ECO House
- Meeting the Renewable Energy Challenge: James Hansen Lecture
- Lessons Learned from 99 LEED Projects: Energy
- Lessons in Renewable Energy from the UK
- Green Jobs: Lessons we can learn from Spain
- Green Energy white board lesson
- Green Energy as an Economic Development Tool
- Green Energy Act Finance Forum
- Green Day – ENERGY Band Lessons
- Energy lessons for kids : Energy saving kids, What is energy, A-Z about Energy
- Energiewende: Renewable energy lessons from Germany’s costly experiments
- Different Sources of Energy, Using Energy Responsibly, Educational Video for Kids