Five property investing lessons you never want to forget
2013 is turning out to be a good year for property, the cycle is moving on and as growth returns to our property markets memories of the last few difficult years will fade.
However, it would be a pity to have lived through the challenging times we all experienced without learning some lessons so that we are not destined to repeat the pain.
To ensure you never get caught again, let’s look at 5 big property investment lessons from the last few years.
So what did you learn from the downturn?
Probably the most important lesson we can all learn is to never get too carried away when the market is booming or too disenchanted during property slumps. Letting your emotions drive your investments is a sure-fire way to disaster.
To ensure you never get caught again, let’s look at 5 big lessons from the last few years.
- William Green: “Lessons From the Great Minds of Investing” | Talks at Google
- Two key lessons you can learn from academic research on investing
- Tim Bennett Explains: Black Monday – three investing lessons
- The Investing Lessons Learned from the Ongoing Baker Hughes / Halliburton Drama
- The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio, Audiobook Trailer
- The 3 Most Important Rules of Investing
- STOP Renting your Properties out! | Real Estate Investing Lessons
- Stock Investing Lesson 4 – Using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis to Value Stocks
- Stock Investing Lesson 3 – What makes a company valuable and what makes a stock a “Buy”?
- Stock Investing Lesson 1 – What is the Stock Market?
- Rick Rule’s Investing Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Investing $1 Billion (Stock vs ETF vs Mutual Fund Investing) – Part 1 of 2
- Investing Lessons Learned The Hard Way
- Investing Lessons from the Other Buffett
- Investing lessons from Occam’s Razor
- Investing Lessons from Mean Reversion