STOP Renting your Properties out! | Real Estate Investing Lessons
Real Estate Investing Coach & Mentor Chris Prefontaine explains how to “Apply his Rent to Own and other Creative Strategies to Existing Properties in your Portfolios.”
Smart Real Estate Coach gives investors the proven tools and education from one of the nation’s top-producing investors. Plus, resources for all the documents, materials, and step-by-step training you need to put into immediate action. Put your Real Estate Investing career into high gear with our proven “business in a box” for real estate success.
Chris is an expert in lease purchase/rent to own for buyers, as well as owner financing.
Chris has been in real estate for 25 years and has built over 100+ single family homes (1990’s), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) and eventually sold his brokerage business as a realtor to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching people throughout US and Canada and doing condo conversions (multi family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a student of Ron Legrand since 2005 and has completed Ron’s Masters’ Program, participated in two high end master mind groups ($25,000 each) personally with Ron. He also does JV deals with Ron for the $1mil + properties. Chris’s company Pre Property Solutions buys between 3-10 properties monthly and a large percentage of those are done via lease/options as well as selling via Sandwich lease. Chris also coaches others throughout the country to do the same. He has passion in helping others in allowing them to grow to their full potential.
For more information visit our website: http://www.smartrealestatecoach.com
Pre Property Solutions: http://www.prepropertysolutions.com
- William Green: “Lessons From the Great Minds of Investing” | Talks at Google
- Two key lessons you can learn from academic research on investing
- Tim Bennett Explains: Black Monday – three investing lessons
- The Investing Lessons Learned from the Ongoing Baker Hughes / Halliburton Drama
- The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio, Audiobook Trailer
- The 3 Most Important Rules of Investing
- Stock Investing Lesson 4 – Using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis to Value Stocks
- Stock Investing Lesson 3 – What makes a company valuable and what makes a stock a “Buy”?
- Stock Investing Lesson 1 – What is the Stock Market?
- Rick Rule’s Investing Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Investing $1 Billion (Stock vs ETF vs Mutual Fund Investing) – Part 1 of 2
- Investing Lessons Learned The Hard Way
- Investing Lessons from the Other Buffett
- Investing lessons from Occam’s Razor
- Investing Lessons from Mean Reversion
- Investing lessons from Complex Adaptive Systems