The Investing Lessons Learned from the Ongoing Baker Hughes / Halliburton Drama
With the Department of Justice announcing that its suing Halliburton over the Baker Hughes deal, the energy team takes a look at where the two companies go from here and what long term investors can learn from this saga.
This podcast was recorded on Apr. 7, 2016.
Imagine owning Amazon.com (up over an insane 4,000% since 2001) when Internet sales rendered big-box retailers obsolete… Now an industry 99% of us use daily is set to implode… And 3 established companies are positioned to take advantage. Click http://bit.ly/1zQXjzy for a stunning presentation.
Subscribe to The Motley Fool’s YouTube Channel:
Or, follow our Google+ page:
Inside The Motley Fool: Check out our Culture Blog!
Join our Facebook community:
Follow The Motley Fool on Twitter:
- William Green: “Lessons From the Great Minds of Investing” | Talks at Google
- Two key lessons you can learn from academic research on investing
- Tim Bennett Explains: Black Monday – three investing lessons
- The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio, Audiobook Trailer
- The 3 Most Important Rules of Investing
- STOP Renting your Properties out! | Real Estate Investing Lessons
- Stock Investing Lesson 4 – Using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis to Value Stocks
- Stock Investing Lesson 3 – What makes a company valuable and what makes a stock a “Buy”?
- Stock Investing Lesson 1 – What is the Stock Market?
- Rick Rule’s Investing Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Investing $1 Billion (Stock vs ETF vs Mutual Fund Investing) – Part 1 of 2
- Investing Lessons Learned The Hard Way
- Investing Lessons from the Other Buffett
- Investing lessons from Occam’s Razor
- Investing Lessons from Mean Reversion
- Investing lessons from Complex Adaptive Systems