William Green: “Lessons From the Great Minds of Investing” | Talks at Google
William Green, author of the highly rated book “The Great Minds of Investing”, will speak about the most important lessons he has learned in two decades of studying, interviewing, and writing about many of the world’s best investors. He will discuss how you can become more successful — both as an investor and in other areas of life — by reverse-engineering the greatest investors and figuring out how they stack the odds of success in their favor. The goal: to become richer, wiser, and happier.
William has written for many publications, including Time, The New Yorker, Fortune, Forbes, Barron’s, Money, Worth, Bloomberg Markets, and The Economist. He was the Editor of the European, Middle Eastern, African, and Asian editions of Time. As a co-author, he worked closely with Guy Spier, helping him to write his memoir, The Education of a Value Investor. William has interviewed many remarkable investors, such as Sir John Templeton, Joel Greenblatt, Howard Marks, Bill Ackman, Seth Klarman, Bill Miller, Tom Russo, Marty Whitman, Bill Nygren, Donald Yacktman, Mohnish Pabrai, Jean-Marie Eveillard, Peter Lynch, Bill Ruane, and Michael Price.
- Two key lessons you can learn from academic research on investing
- Tim Bennett Explains: Black Monday – three investing lessons
- The Investing Lessons Learned from the Ongoing Baker Hughes / Halliburton Drama
- The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio, Audiobook Trailer
- The 3 Most Important Rules of Investing
- STOP Renting your Properties out! | Real Estate Investing Lessons
- Stock Investing Lesson 4 – Using Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis to Value Stocks
- Stock Investing Lesson 3 – What makes a company valuable and what makes a stock a “Buy”?
- Stock Investing Lesson 1 – What is the Stock Market?
- Rick Rule’s Investing Lessons
- Lessons Learned from Investing $1 Billion (Stock vs ETF vs Mutual Fund Investing) – Part 1 of 2
- Investing Lessons Learned The Hard Way
- Investing Lessons from the Other Buffett
- Investing lessons from Occam’s Razor
- Investing Lessons from Mean Reversion
- Investing lessons from Complex Adaptive Systems