5 Marketing Lessons from the Kindle Oasis Launch
Juan Martinez, PCMag Senior Editor, and Brent Johnson, Co-Founder of Cadence Preferred, discuss Amazon’s marketing and rollout process for the Kindle Oasis.
For more of Brent’s thoughts on the Kindle Oasis rollout, check out his column on the subject.
For tech reviews, news and opinion, check out PCMag.com: http://www.pcmag.com
Follow PCMag on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PCMag
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PCMag
Join us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+PCMag
- Why Authors Are Stupid Not to Enroll into Kindle Unlimited
- Spoken Arabic Kindle eBooks
- Roundabouts Driving Lesson – How To Negotiate Roundabouts Top Tips.
- Rivermont Collegiate 2nd Grade Kindle Lesson
- Reading Japanese Books on the Newest Kindle
- Read Kindle e-books on computers, smartphones, tablets, for FREE
- Piano Lessons App with Rosa on Kindle Fire
- Learn the Top 25 Cantonese Nouns
- Learn the Top 15 French Questions You Should Know
- Kindle Self Publishing Tips
- Kindle Self-Publishing Lessons Learned–Part 3
- Kindle Self-Publishing Lessons Learned–Part 1
- Kindle Money Mastery Review | K Money Mastery Pros & Cons
- Kindle Money Mastery: How I Make Six Figures Through Amazon Kindle Publishing Revealed
- [K Money Mastery] Lars’ Story: From 0 to $10,000 Per Month With Kindle Publishing
- K Money Mastery 2.0 Review – How to Launch A Kindle Publishing Company