Kindle Self Publishing Tips
Kindle Self Publishing Tips:
How to rank kindle ebooks in Amazon on Google
Look for the keywords that people are searching for and incorporate them into the title.
The book title should in two parts:
The main title with main keyword and subtitle with additional keywords.
To find the keywords people use start typing in the search bar the main topic and look for the list that comes up. Pick one of those keywords that seem promising.
You want to further mine additional keywords by typing in the main keyword and each letter of the alphabet.
Then go to google and further mine keywords by the same method.
Kindle Self Publishing in 2016 – https://youtu.be/KzkHX0C-q7g
Top 6 Mistakes People Make Self Publishing -https://youtu.be/Sv9oishzAg0
Kindle Self Publishing Lessons Learned -https://youtu.be/OglJELE05wU
How To Self Publish a Kindle Ebook – https://youtu.be/A29PWJdGSyo
- Why Authors Are Stupid Not to Enroll into Kindle Unlimited
- Spoken Arabic Kindle eBooks
- Roundabouts Driving Lesson – How To Negotiate Roundabouts Top Tips.
- Rivermont Collegiate 2nd Grade Kindle Lesson
- Reading Japanese Books on the Newest Kindle
- Read Kindle e-books on computers, smartphones, tablets, for FREE
- Piano Lessons App with Rosa on Kindle Fire
- Learn the Top 25 Cantonese Nouns
- Learn the Top 15 French Questions You Should Know
- Kindle Self-Publishing Lessons Learned–Part 3
- Kindle Self-Publishing Lessons Learned–Part 1
- Kindle Money Mastery Review | K Money Mastery Pros & Cons
- Kindle Money Mastery: How I Make Six Figures Through Amazon Kindle Publishing Revealed
- [K Money Mastery] Lars’ Story: From 0 to $10,000 Per Month With Kindle Publishing
- K Money Mastery 2.0 Review – How to Launch A Kindle Publishing Company
- How To Write And Publish Kindle Ebooks That Make Money Part 4 – Outsourcing Book Writing