How to Do Chola Face Makeup | Makeup Lessons
Watch more Celebrity Makeup Tutorials videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/498242-How-to-Do-Chola-Face-Makeup-Makeup-Lessons
“So I’m going to start with Chola makeup. I’m going to start with the face, just a basic clean face before I go and do the eyes. So I like to start with a nice creamy foundation. I also use a primer beforehand. I’m going to start off with the primer, a nice clean face. As you can see she already has beautiful olive skin. I’m going to put a little bit of the foundation. Now with Chola makeup you don’t want to go too dark on the foundation or too light. Just the very same tone as your skin tone, maybe just a slight darker. I don’t like when I see a line on the face, I always like to blend with the neck. I think that’s the 1 problem people do with foundation. They seem to do too dark and then you see their light neck and then they look like an alien. She has beautiful olive skin.
Take my beauty sponge, whenever you want to soften up foundation always wet the sponge, squeeze out the excess and blend it, it really softens it up. And Andrea doesn’t have really dark circles so we don’t have to worry right now about concealer on her. We just want to make the skin tone very even and that’s what I’m doing .You see I’m going here, here, going everywhere around the face, blending it, evening it out. As clean as possible just simple foundation and that’s the beginning of the Chola makeup.
- UNDERSTANDING FOUNDATION // Terminology and Vocabulary // FREE Online Makeup Lessons 101 // DYNA
- That good good…. lets talk music
- sweet nothings
- Spring Makeup Tutorial | Baking Method | Sara K
- rant time
- Prom Makeup Tutorial | Perfect Highlight | Sara K
- Pro Makeup Tutorial For Beginners ♡
- Our Book is here…Win a Makeup Lesson with us.
- Natural Curly Hair | Must Have Products and Tips | Sara K
- Natural Bride Full Face Makeup Lesson for Dry Skin | LetzMakeup
- My story:| My mom’s Journey to Heaven «
- Must Read Books | Sara K
- morning AND fitness routine
- Maybelline Makeup Lesson: Fresh Face
- Mature Skin Makeup Lesson