Makeup Vocabulary Lesson (ESL) – American English
This is an intermediate/advanced vocabulary lesson for people learning English as a foreign language.
In this video I teach you some common makeup vocabulary. You will learn the correct names for different makeup products, parts of the face, as well as verbs and adjectives to use to talk about makeup.
For a complete transcript and an explanation of some terms:
If you like this video:
– Leave me a COMMENT
– LIKE this video!
– SHARE this videos with your friends on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, or GOOGLE+!
*I am Canadian. My accent and grammar are American, but sometimes my spelling is British.
- UNDERSTANDING FOUNDATION // Terminology and Vocabulary // FREE Online Makeup Lessons 101 // DYNA
- That good good…. lets talk music
- sweet nothings
- Spring Makeup Tutorial | Baking Method | Sara K
- rant time
- Prom Makeup Tutorial | Perfect Highlight | Sara K
- Pro Makeup Tutorial For Beginners ♡
- Our Book is here…Win a Makeup Lesson with us.
- Natural Curly Hair | Must Have Products and Tips | Sara K
- Natural Bride Full Face Makeup Lesson for Dry Skin | LetzMakeup
- My story:| My mom’s Journey to Heaven «
- Must Read Books | Sara K
- morning AND fitness routine
- Maybelline Makeup Lesson: Fresh Face
- Mature Skin Makeup Lesson