My story:| My mom’s Journey to Heaven «
I’m sorry this video is so long and i know some of you may not watch the intro thing because it might seem all over the place, i probably should have planned it out a little better but i figured it was best if i just push record and start talking about my mom
The reason my mother is such an important person in my life is because she is the woman who raised me to be in independent, down to earth person that i am. it is important that i share some stories and input i have because i know there are a lot of people out there who are having to deal with the death of a loved one and i want you to know you are not alone
If you are someone who is dealing with hard times or just needs someone there that actually understands just comment below or feel free to message me, i will always reply no matter what.
It is important that you take care of the things you still have, love and cherish every weekend, every holiday, every family dinner, treat it like it might be your last because you never know when its their time.
Death is a scary and confusing thing, but i promise you are never given anything in this life that you cannot handle, its a journey with a million steps. and sometimes you have to learn most walks you will take alone
i really hope this helped at least some of you, i really appreciate all the support i have been given so far, it truly means to world to me. Its hard for me to put myself out here especially with the acne i stubble with but sometimes you have to swallow what hurts and move forward. The sun will always rise again.
Xoxo Sara K
- UNDERSTANDING FOUNDATION // Terminology and Vocabulary // FREE Online Makeup Lessons 101 // DYNA
- That good good…. lets talk music
- sweet nothings
- Spring Makeup Tutorial | Baking Method | Sara K
- rant time
- Prom Makeup Tutorial | Perfect Highlight | Sara K
- Pro Makeup Tutorial For Beginners ♡
- Our Book is here…Win a Makeup Lesson with us.
- Natural Curly Hair | Must Have Products and Tips | Sara K
- Natural Bride Full Face Makeup Lesson for Dry Skin | LetzMakeup
- Must Read Books | Sara K
- morning AND fitness routine
- Maybelline Makeup Lesson: Fresh Face
- Mature Skin Makeup Lesson
- Makeup Vocabulary Lesson (ESL) – American English