10 Lessons to Transform Your Marriage – with Drs. John & Julie Gottman
Sign up for a free membership today at http://www.oxygen365.com/first-steps/
Drs. John and Julie Gottman, co-founders of the Gottman Institute and authors of 10 Lessons to Transform Your Marriage—unpack the two types of problems every couple faces: perpetual problems and solvable problems. These types of problems can create friction in a marriage, but smart couples know how to avoid a gridlock and seek to have healthy conflict conversations by approaching discussions with kindness, understanding, and compassion. Master the “soft approach” by extending kindness to your spouse. Stay as neutral as possible and do not let high emotions dictate the conversation. For military couples, avoid creating emotional distance and instead seek to share all experiences—even the terrible ones—with your spouse. Allow your spouse to enter into the pain with you; then, and only then, can your marriage be intimate and life-giving.
- WEDDING & MARRIAGE Vocabulary in English
- Teal Swan Discusses Her Marriage & Relationship Lessons
- SCOAN 03/05/15: Blood Covenant ! Divorce & Marriage lessons, Must!!
- Projects, Hard Marriage Lessons, and Tears
- Pre Marriage Lessons – Episode 01 – Moulana Ali Azeem Shirazi – Urdu
- Negotiating for Love: Lessons from an Arranged Marriage | Sukhsimranjit Singh | TEDxSalem
- Marriage Lessons – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- MARRIAGE LESSONS – AFRICAN MOVIES 2016 – NOLLYWOOD MOVIES 2016 LATEST FULL MOVIES
- Marriage Counselling – His Needs vs Her Needs – W.F.Harley – LESSON 1/6 – Video Study
- Lessons Learned After 44 Years of Marriage
- Lessons in Orthodoxy – Lesson 10 – Marriage
- Kyra & Deon | Top 3 Lessons We Learned About Marriage
- Fundamental Lessons in Regard to Marriage – Paul Washer
- Frozen Anna and Kristoff Wedding Dance Lessons For Their Marriage. Disney Princess Elsa, Rapunzel.
- First Year of Marriage | Lessons Learned
- Choosing a marriage partner: Lessons from Bible story of Samson