Negotiating for Love: Lessons from an Arranged Marriage | Sukhsimranjit Singh | TEDxSalem
We must listen to cultures to learn about them.
Sukhsimranjit Singh is an expert negotiator, peacemaker and a law professor at Willamette University, where he serves as associate director of the Center for Dispute Resolution at the law school and is a Contributing Associate Professor at the Atkinson Graduate School of Management. He specializes in mediation, negotiation and cross-cultural dispute resolution. Born and raised in Punjab, India, Singh has worked and taught mediation in 17 countries. Live interpretation by Ben Cavaletto, post interpretation by Mish Ktejik.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx
- WEDDING & MARRIAGE Vocabulary in English
- Teal Swan Discusses Her Marriage & Relationship Lessons
- SCOAN 03/05/15: Blood Covenant ! Divorce & Marriage lessons, Must!!
- Projects, Hard Marriage Lessons, and Tears
- Pre Marriage Lessons – Episode 01 – Moulana Ali Azeem Shirazi – Urdu
- Marriage Lessons – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- MARRIAGE LESSONS – AFRICAN MOVIES 2016 – NOLLYWOOD MOVIES 2016 LATEST FULL MOVIES
- Marriage Counselling – His Needs vs Her Needs – W.F.Harley – LESSON 1/6 – Video Study
- Lessons Learned After 44 Years of Marriage
- Lessons in Orthodoxy – Lesson 10 – Marriage
- Kyra & Deon | Top 3 Lessons We Learned About Marriage
- Fundamental Lessons in Regard to Marriage – Paul Washer
- Frozen Anna and Kristoff Wedding Dance Lessons For Their Marriage. Disney Princess Elsa, Rapunzel.
- First Year of Marriage | Lessons Learned
- Choosing a marriage partner: Lessons from Bible story of Samson
- ACTOR, BLOSSOM CHUKWUJEKWU SHARES LESSONS IN MARRIAGE