Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.
THIS VIDEO HAS 38 MILLION VIEWS… this other video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3j_lUHcmY) has 350 total. That one could change the world if you and those like you can help by spreading word of what we’re doing. Take a moment to watch it or to visit us online at http://8minutesoffame.com/phoenix/ to read about it.
If you support the incident from two years ago, then I appreciate it. But if you’ll support what we’re doing now with Project Phoenix, we can make life better for children across the globe.
To support directly, visit http://gofundme.com/phoenixlibya/
Warning: Since this video seems to have gone crazy, I figure I’ll post this notice. I’m going to read a letter my 15 year old daughter wrote. There ARE some curse words in it. None of them are incredibly bad, but they are definitely things a little kid shouldn’t hear… not to mention things MY KID shouldn’t say!
If you want to see the original Facebook thread, it’s located at:
My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never pay her for chores, and just in general make her life difficult.
She chose to share this with the entire world on Facebook and block her parent’s from seeing it. Well, umm… she failed. As of the end of this video, she won’t have to worry anymore about posting inappropriate things on Facebook…
Maybe a few kids can take something away from this… If you’re so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you’re deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love.
© Copyright 2012, by Tommy Jordan. All rights reserved. Duplication without express permission of the author is prohibited.
- What’s Your Parenting Style? 3 Basic Parenting Styles: Autocratic, Democratic, Permissive
- SPIRITUAL PARENTING- LESSONS FROM OUR CHILDREN
- Should We Have Parenting Lessons? | Loose Women
- Remembering Golam & Shamima Rabbi & Parenting Lessons In Islam – Dr. Khalid Siddiqi
- Prophetic Lessons on Parenting
- Preparing for Your Newborn – Parenting U – Children’s Hospital & Medical Center
- Parenting Lessons – What God Has Been Teaching Me
- Parenting Lessons – Rainbow Six Siege Funny Moments
- Parenting Lessons from Vedanta
- Parenting Lessons from Harambe the Gorilla’s Death
- Parenting Lessons from a Clownfish | Huntington Bank
- Parenting Lessons From 7 Inspiring Bollywood Dads
- Parenting Classes (15) The 8 Steps of Empathy
- Parenting Basics : How to Teach Parenting Classes
- Panda mum gives parenting lessons
- Online-parenting-Classes-for-Coparents (5) Parallel Parenting Part 2