How to Become a Pianist in Ten Lessons – Lesson 1: Becoming an Excellent Adult Learner
Top Five Videos in recommended order: http://piano-jazz.blogspot.com/2016/07/top-5-most-useful-videos.html
Understand the correct channel of energy: Mind – Body – Piano. It is certainly not the piano which plays the fingers which tell the mind what to think. Focusing on your mental capacity and body strength is paramount to your natural progress before you even sit at the piano. This article discusses this philosophy in more detail: http://piano-jazz.blogspot.hu/2015/10/10-minutes-piano.html
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITGWeMJ5CL0
**Newcomer’s Welcome Booklet** as well as all associated Song Tutorial Scores can be found here and are freely available to all for instant download:
New piano? New plan? Learning the piano is not difficult and over 10 videos, I am going to prove this. In each video, using my philosophical teaching approach combined with my passively motivating and encouraging style, you are going to become whatever being a great pianist means to You.
Water Pianism – The Guide – eBook. More information here: https://sellfy.com/p/AsEu/
Likes and subscriptions most appreciated.
This first video is less playing and *more talking* – unlike the other 9 videos in which I play much more – but is required viewing so that you may feel my style, get an idea of the philosophy and choose if you wish to continue; of course, I hope you will.
What you must acknowledge, however, is that 10 videos does not mean it takes 10 hours, or 10 days, even 10 weeks! It will take as long as it takes for you to consider that you have reached an acceptable level; this may involve going to take exams, making recordings of pieces or your own compositions and getting feedback, or visiting a real-life teacher for refinement. Please bear this in mind during the 10 video course.
My eBook to go hand in hand with this course: A Philosophical Approach to Playing the Piano: http://piano-jazz.blogspot.hu/p/a-philosophical-approach-to-jazz-piano.html
My Composition Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4cPpP-Ua6NUjNGBSQZ69L0NVSy-FDVE5
Perhaps Like my Facebook Page on which you can discover all my work in one place: https://www.facebook.com/danthecomposer1
Do enjoy my new Podcasts Playlist entitled ‘Philosophy of Piano’: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4cPpP-Ua6NWdzSHNH405_1afz26NlPBC
A useful, motivating article for the beginning of your piano studies: http://piano-jazz.blogspot.hu/2015/11/the-pianists-checklist.html
My Piano eBooks: http://www.piano-jazz.blogspot.hu/p/a-philosophical-approach-to-jazz-piano.html
My blog with regular useful, thought-provoking, philosophical articles: http://www.piano-jazz.blogspot.com
Think about supporting me monthly via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/danthecomposer?ty=h
My homepage: http://www.danthecomposer.com
My piano compositions: http://www.soundcloud.com/danthecomposer
- YOU’RE TAKING PIANO LESSONS!!!
- Piano Lessons for Beginners. Nikolaev’s Russian School of Piano Playing. Step-by-Step Video Course
- Piano Lessons for Beginners – Lesson 1: Major Scales and Purposeful Playing
- Piano Lessons for Beginners Lesson 1 How to Play Piano Tutorial Free Easy Online Learning Chords
- Piano Lessons For Beginners – Lesson 1
- Piano Lessons – Best Piano Chord Method
- Piano Lessons – 3 Hacks for Playing Quickly
- Piano 101 – Lesson 1: chord basics
- Lesson 1 The Grand Staff | Free Beginner Piano Lessons – [Year 1] Lesson 1-1
- Learn How to Play Piano | EASY | Lesson 1 | Intro
- Jazz Piano Lessons – #1 – Introduction to Jazz Piano
- Introduction To True Piano Lessons
- IGUDESMAN & JOO – Piano Lesson
- How To Use the “True Piano Lessons” website
- How to Start Piano Lessons for Pre-School Aged Children
- How to Read Sheet Music – Learn to Play Piano Lesson 1 – for Beginners