Dating and relationship Vocabulary – Spoken English Lesson
Dating and relationship idioms – Spoken English Lesson ( Vocabulary)
A very common topic in IELTS speaking is to describe someone you know. These relationship idioms in the lesson by Rachna should help you do this better. In this English speaking lesson there are quite a few ( English Vocabulary) explained here and you certainly don’t need to know them all and we suggest you simply choose the ones that you like and feel confident using. Pay attention look at the examples as it is important that you can use these phrases for yourself.
Enjoy the English lesson to practice English speaking!
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness | Robert Waldinger
- Tariq Nasheed: Mack Lessons Radio Episode #242 – “Relationship Blues”
- Relationship & Love Lessons by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Relationship Lessons Learned From Horror Films
- Relationship Lessons from the Book of Ruth
- Relationship Lessons From Song of Songs 7
- RELATIONSHIP LESSONS FOR GUYS!!!
- Relationship Lessons #5: Christian Dating
- Relationship Lessons #4: High School Horribleness
- Relationship Lessons #1: Middle School
- Photography Lessons – Relationship between camera aperture, shutter speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Oprah: Lessons From Her Relationship with Her Mother | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network
- My Top 5 Personal Lessons for a Fulfilling Relationship
- Love & Relationships – expressions and vocabulary
- Hindi Photography Lessons – Relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Dating & Relationship Lessons Learned