My Top 5 Personal Lessons for a Fulfilling Relationship
When relationships end or begin to fade, it’s never easy. For me, when relationships end I get hurt not only emotionally, but physically as well. However I found that it’s also a good place to stop and reflect on what lessons I’ve learnt from the relationships ending. This is so important because we don’t run the risk of making the same mistakes again.
I wanted to make a video where I share my lessons on what makes a good relationship. This video is one that is close to my heart because I draw from my own experiences and also a conversation I had with my good friend George. By no means am I a relationship expert, but I hope these tips inspire you to also reflect on your own relationships or think about what you would like in a relationship.
I hope you’re all well and having a good week! Don’t forget you can subscribe to the SugarMamma Website and follow me on Instagram @sugarmamma.tv
SugarMamma.TV is all about educating, inspiring and empowering everyday people to create financial harmony, freedom and independence in your life. Bite sized videos, with quick and easy to understand tips, that you can apply straight away and see the results. SugarMamma.TV is a powerful movement making money and finance more approachable, energetic and enlightening.
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness | Robert Waldinger
- Tariq Nasheed: Mack Lessons Radio Episode #242 – “Relationship Blues”
- Relationship & Love Lessons by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Relationship Lessons Learned From Horror Films
- Relationship Lessons from the Book of Ruth
- Relationship Lessons From Song of Songs 7
- RELATIONSHIP LESSONS FOR GUYS!!!
- Relationship Lessons #5: Christian Dating
- Relationship Lessons #4: High School Horribleness
- Relationship Lessons #1: Middle School
- Photography Lessons – Relationship between camera aperture, shutter speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Oprah: Lessons From Her Relationship with Her Mother | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network
- Love & Relationships – expressions and vocabulary
- Hindi Photography Lessons – Relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Dating & Relationship Lessons Learned
- Dating and relationship Vocabulary – Spoken English Lesson