What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness | Robert Waldinger
What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? If you think it’s fame and money, you’re not alone – but, according to psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, you’re mistaken. As the director of 75-year-old study on adult development, Waldinger has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction. In this talk, he shares three important lessons learned from the study as well as some practical, old-as-the-hills wisdom on how to build a fulfilling, long life.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.
Find closed captions and translated subtitles in many languages at http://www.ted.com/translate
Follow TED news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/tednews
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector
- Tariq Nasheed: Mack Lessons Radio Episode #242 – “Relationship Blues”
- Relationship & Love Lessons by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- Relationship Lessons Learned From Horror Films
- Relationship Lessons from the Book of Ruth
- Relationship Lessons From Song of Songs 7
- RELATIONSHIP LESSONS FOR GUYS!!!
- Relationship Lessons #5: Christian Dating
- Relationship Lessons #4: High School Horribleness
- Relationship Lessons #1: Middle School
- Photography Lessons – Relationship between camera aperture, shutter speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Oprah: Lessons From Her Relationship with Her Mother | Oprah’s Lifeclass | Oprah Winfrey Network
- My Top 5 Personal Lessons for a Fulfilling Relationship
- Love & Relationships – expressions and vocabulary
- Hindi Photography Lessons – Relationship between Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO – Episode 5
- Dating & Relationship Lessons Learned
- Dating and relationship Vocabulary – Spoken English Lesson