Singing Lessons for Beginners – Male Voices
Singing lesson for new singers. Male voices. Every voice is different though, and consequently some of the exercises may be too high or too low. Just wait until they’re in a comfortable range if so.
If you’ve ever wanted to sing or if you’ve been told that you can’t sing it can help to begin very slowly and with exercises that are easy to hear the different notes in.
This singing lesson is similar to what I would work with someone on if they had no prior singing experience at all or had had some difficulties in the past and needed to start by matching notes with me and going on from there.
Singing is something that we can all enjoy, on whatever level we happen to be at, with this video, my intent was to provide a means for new vocalists to take the first step in beginning to train their voices and establish good airflow. Please get in touch if any questions come up!
You can learn more about me at:
- Voice Training: Singing Lessons (Sing Along With This) Vocal Warm Up Exercises for Men and Women
- Voice Lessons for Beginners
- Voice Lesson: How To Sing From The Diaphragm (Part 1)
- Voice Gym | Voice Lessons Online | Voice Techniques | Indian Music
- The 3 Minute Voice Lesson – Evynne Hollens
- SINGING LESSONS w/ Justin Timberlake & Anna Kendrick
- Singing Lessons – Vocal Warm Up Exercises (PART 1 of 3)
- Singing Lessons – Vocal Coach (Lesson 1 – Breath)
- Singing Lessons For Beginners – The 5 Laws Of Singing – Learn Singing with Ken Tamplin – YouTube
- Singing Lessons
- How To Stop Voice Cracking Now! Singing Lessons – Ken Tamplin Vocal Academy
- How to Sing on Pitch | Vocal Lessons
- How to Sing in Tune | Singing Lessons
- How To Sing For Beginners – 8 Important Better Singing Tips Before Going To Lessons
- How to Sing a High Note | Singing Lessons
- How to Improve Range w/ Vocal Exercises | Singing Lessons