How to Do Shooting Drills | Soccer Lessons
Amazon Must Haves for Soccer Players:
GOLME PRO Pop Up Soccer Goal: http://amzn.to/1Vx8kTH
Adidas Performance Conext15 Top Glider Soccer Ball: http://amzn.to/1hUSkfW
Under Armour Striker Backpack: http://amzn.to/1JzqUmA
Adidas Estadio Team Shoe Bag: http://amzn.to/1NYxhFw
Vizari Malaga Shin Guard: http://amzn.to/1UsnmI3
Adidas Metro III Soccer Sock: http://amzn.to/1NYxqZk
Watch more How to Play Soccer videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/500086-How-to-Do-Shooting-Drills-Soccer-Lessons
Scoring is what everyone wants to do in soccer. Shooting is the essence of beating the opposing goal keeper and scoring goals.
In this first exercise, we line up six soccer balls across the six yard box. We get a good angled starting point and we drive each ball into the net. Driving back, starting again, and driving the next ball into the goal.
Key factors to shooting. We’re going to lean forward with the shoulders and have the kicking knee over the ball. The kicking foot is pointed downwards. The support foot is pointed to the target. Drive through the ball with a locked ankle. Follow through onto the kicking foot and hit the top half of the ball to keep the ball down.
The second exercise we can progress by having a volley. This way, we strike the ball that’s in the air. In this exercise we want to make sure we strike the ball before it bounces a second time.
The next exercise is a game we call nets. It’s a competition between two players or maybe even the whole team. We start at six yards out. When you strike the ball if it hits the net in the air, you progress to the next level. Level 2 is nine yards from the goal. Level 3 is 12 yards from the goal. Level 4 is 15 yards from the goal. Level 5 is 18 yards from the goal. Level 6 is 21 yards from the goal. In this game, we decided to have one point for each other. So Level 1 is worth one point, level 2 is worth two points all the way back to Level 6 being worth six points.
Everyone wants to score goals. These exercises concentrate on the technique and repetition of shooting to gain confidence to shoot. 100 percent of shots not taken don’t go into the goal.
- Youth Soccer Coaching: Slalom Dribble, Soccer Conditioning Soccer Lessons for Soccer Tots
- Soccer Skills – The Top 5 Soccer Skills Players Need
- Soccer Lessons from A Cholo?⚽
- Soccer Drills – Top 5 Soccer Training Drills To Improve Fast
- How to Slide Tackle | Soccer Lessons
- How to Shoot on the Move | Soccer Lessons
- How to Shield the Ball | Soccer Lessons
- How To Kick A Soccer Ball – 3 Soccer Kicks You Must Know
- How to Improve Jockeying Defense Skills | Soccer Lessons
- How to Improve Goalkeeping Distribution | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do the Zico | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do the Scissors | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do the Nutmeg | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do the Matthews Cut | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do Kicking Drills | Soccer Lessons
- How to Do Heading Drills | Soccer Lessons