Spanish Lesson: Prepositions & Adverbs in Spanish
I will teach you how to say in, on, behind, below, and so on in Spanish. These simple, short words will help you to give directions, to say where things are and to ask where things are. Where are my keys? My keys are on the table. Now, say it in Spanish. Aha! You cannot do it because you have not seen my Spanish lesson about prepositions. So, stop reading this and start learning Spanish by watching my video. Are you still reading this? Well, then you are not learning Spanish. I am going to start counting. When I get to cinco, you have to be watching my video, otherwise you will never learn Spanish, 1, 2, 3, 4, Cinco, ¡go and watch my video!
Please donate to help your Butterfly produce more lessons…
PayPal to: email@example.com
- Spanish Lesson – Subjuntivo – Cómo expresar recomendaciones
- Spanish lesson Advanced. Food and Culture (1)
- Spanish Lesson 33 Adv Intermediate Small Talk LightSpeed Spanish
- Spanish Lesson. 3. The Verb “Estar” ( To Be )
- Spanish Lesson 3: Greetings
- Spanish Lesson 1: Greetings
- Sleep Learning ★ Spoken Spanish ★ Learn Spanish With The Power Of Binaural Beats.
- Proper Keyboarding
- Lesson 4 Part III – Learn Spanish
- Learn to Touch Type in just One Hour – Guaranteed !!
- Learn Spanish – NO MEMORY REQUIRED – LESSON 2
- Learn Spanish – Level 6 , Lesson 1
- Learn Spanish Level 1 Lesson 2
- Learn Spanish – Lesson 1 – No memory required
- Learn Spanish 3 – Easy Lesson
- Learn Spanish 2