Creative writing lessons: Creative Writing tips, more advice and lessons from Stephen King
Creative writing lessons: Creative Writing tips, advice and lessons from bestseller Stephen King
Join my latest Udemy course for half price! https://www.udemy.com/short-story-workshop-learn-from-a-prizewinning-writer/?couponCode=YOUTUBE_50
This video is a montage of advice, tips and lessons from Stephen King, one of my favourite writers. He’s a bestselling author and a true talent in horror, and more recently, crime, science fiction and literary fiction.
Stephen King talks here about character, plot, notebooks, ideas, process and all sorts of things. He gives some brilliant advice that is perhaps slightly different to what you might hear elsewhere.
I put this together to help people with their creative writing, to inspire different ways of planning, development. drafting and editing. Also for inspiration and to give us all something to aspire to. This is perfect for beginners to creative writing, those looking for help via lessons or lectures.
So sit back and listen to the wonderful, refreshing and amazing Stephen King.
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons