Creative Writing lessons: lesson 3, story structure (creative writing)
Creative Writing lessons: Story structure lesson. Improve your creative writing.
For more help with your own writing, join my latest Udemy course for half price! https://www.udemy.com/short-story-workshop-learn-from-a-prizewinning-writer/?couponCode=YOUTUBE_50
This video is a creative writing lesson explaining the basics of story structure. It begins with the basic three act structure, using Cinderella as an example. It then looks at Freitag’s pyramid, again using the fairy story Cinderella to explain in context what the model is saying. Finally, it draws some conclusions about the things we need to be concerned about when we write stories.
This is part of a series of Creative Writing lessons designed, scripted and narrated by prize winning novelist Nicola Monaghan, who also writes bestselling books as Niki Valentine. To see more creative writing lessons by Nicola Valentine subscribe to this channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/nikival71
Thanks for watching. If you’re interested in learning more about creative writing and short stories, follow this link to a special offer on my current Udemy course. https://www.udemy.com/short-story-workshop-learn-from-a-prizewinning-writer/?couponCode=YouTube_Half
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Videos with hints and tips for aspiring writers by Nicola Valentine
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons