How to Become a Descriptive Writer : English & Writing Lessons
Description is one of the most powerful tools in any writer’s arsenal. Become a descriptive writer with help from a professional reading and English tutor in this free video clip.
Expert: Cristina Gutierrez-Brewster
Bio: Cristina Gutierrez-Brewster has successfully improved the reading and writing skills of fifth-through-eighth grade, inner-city youths for six years.
Filmmaker: Christopher Rokosz
Series Description: Understanding English and writing, along with how to really use these topics to your own benefit, is a cornerstone of any person’s education. Get tips on subjects related to English and writing with help from a professional reading and English tutor in this free video series.
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons