How to make your writing funnier – Cheri Steinkellner
View full lesson: https://ed.ted.com/lessons/how-to-make-your-writing-funnier-cheri-steinkellner
Did you ever notice how many jokes start with “Did you ever notice?” And what’s the deal with “What’s the deal?” There’s a lot of funny to be found simply by noticing the ordinary, everyday things you don’t ordinarily notice every day. Emmy Award-winning comedy writer Cheri Steinkellner offers a few tips and tricks for finding the funny in your writing.
Lesson by Cheri Steinkellner, animation by Anton Bogaty.
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons