IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
How to succeed in Task 1 of the IELTS Academic writing section. One question that often comes up in Task 1 is “What should I include in the report?” In this lesson, we’ll go over some of the key elements to look for in the infographics you will be given, as well as how to present them in a clear structure. Should you write an introduction? What about a conclusion? Should you put in your personal opinion? If you’re talking the IELTS, you *must* watch this class!
Take the quiz here: http://www.engvid.com/ielts-writing-task-1/
More IELTS resources: http://www.GoodLuckIELTS.com
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons
- How to make your writing funnier – Cheri Steinkellner