Tutorial 1 – Indian Classical Vocal Music for Beginners by Siddharth Slathia
Hello everyone! After I started uploading tutorials of Bollywood songs, I have had so many requests to make tutorials on Indian Classical Vocal Music. So, I have decided to make a series of Indian Classical Vocal Music videos. This first lesson/tutorial will cover the seven basic notes (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni) and ‘Sa’ Ki Sadhana (practicing ‘Sa’).
If you like my work, do support my music by joining me on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SiddharthSlathia
- Writing the Date in American English & British English – Free English lessons
- Writing Skills: The Paragraph
- Writing Lessons : How to Teach Writing Skills to ESL Students
- Voice Lesson: Finding YOUR Voice
- Read & Write ANYTHING in Arabic in only 6 lessons! Alphabet #1
- Professional Vocal Warmup 1 – “Opening Up The Voice”
- Practical & Creative Writing Lessons : How to Write a Fairy Tale
- Miranda gives Tori Kelly A Voice Lesson
- Miranda gives Colleen a Voice lesson!
- Learn Hiragana – Kantan Kana Lesson 1 Learn to Read and Write Japanese
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 2 Pt 1
- K 1 Narrative Writing Lessons Stage 1 Part 1
- IELTS Writing Task 1 – What to write!
- How to write descriptively – Nalo Hopkinson
- How to Write a Complete Sentence | Grammar Lessons
- How to make your writing funnier – Cheri Steinkellner